Print Friendly Recipe
- Jerry Turley
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1 pound ground sausage (whichever kind you like!)
- 1 raw egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bread crumbs (plain)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Mix sausage, raw egg, salt and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of crumbs thoroughly.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Make patties from portions.
- Wrap patties around hard boiled eggs being careful to leave no thin spots or cracks.
- Roll wrapped eggs in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place on broiler pan (allows grease to drain while cooking).
- Place in preheated 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- The coating that the eggs are rolled in is never
the same twice when I cook. I use dried onion
bits,,crushed cheese flavored crackers or
Wheatsworth Crackers, crushed for some variations.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.