Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cocoa
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot coffee
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Sift together all dry ingredients; add the liquids and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating another 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch cake pan or 2 8-inch cake pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30-35 minutes, or until it tests done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.