Print Friendly Recipe
- Bret Bagne
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked chopped boneless chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of diced mild green chiles
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package medium size flour tortillas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Olives, sliced
- In a medium bowl mix the cans of soup and chiles.
- In a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, layer a small amount of soup mixture to keep first layer from sticking to the pan.
- Layer sliced tortillas, soup mix, cheese, and onions, until done.
- Add sliced black olives on top.
- Cook in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.