Print Friendly Recipe
- Dipping sauce for Asian appetizers
Serves/Makes:Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Champagne or beer
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 tbs (30 ml) dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbs (30 ml) rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and beat with whisk until smooth.
- Bring to boil over medium heat then reduce to low and cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Cook a little longer to increase thickness.
- Transfer to sealed storage container and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Serve warm or cold as dipping sauce.
- Good with Drunken Pork and other appetizers. From the Chopstix cookbook,
by Hugh Carpenter and Teri Sandison.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.