Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped Macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until sugar disolves and mixture begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat continuing to stir well, gradually beat in flour and add nuts.
- Keep batter warm by setting saucepan in larger pan with 2 inches of barely simmering water.
- Drop batter by tsp full about three inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Allow plenty of room for cookies to spread.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- If you want to leave the cookies round, allow to cool on sheet until firm.
- If you want to shape by folding or twisting, let cool until firm enough to handle but still soft enough to curl, less than a minute.
- Transfer to rack to cool and store in an airtight container.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.