Print Friendly Recipe
- Lena Freij
Serves/Makes:12 big pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- Mix eggs and sugar.
- Then add the milk, oil, and the remaining ingredients (except for the boiling water), blending them well together.
- Finally add the boiling water, using a spoon mix the batter in one direction.
- The batter should not be thick.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch pan and bake in at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45-50 minutes.
- It is easy and delicious. Enjoy it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.