Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) water at room temperature
- 2 cans tuna (chunk light in water works best)
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package egg noodles (any width)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- plain bread crumbs or thin potato chips
- bread crumbs or chips
- Add the water, celery, and onion to a large skillet.
- Cook on medium heat until the celery is tender and the onion is transparant.
- While the celery is cooking, cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Put the cooked noodles in an ungreased casserole dish.
- When the vegetables are done, drain the water.
- Add the tuna and soup to the skillet, and cook until heated through.
- Add to the cooked noodles and mix well, until all noodles are well coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs or chips generously over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until the top is browned and most of the liquid is absorbed.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.