Print Friendly Recipe
- A very simple appetizer
- Allen Miglore
Serves/Makes:4 as an appetizer
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped tomato or your favorite salsa
- Lime or lemon juice (optional)
- Cut open the avocado and remove the seed.
- Scoop out the meat with a spoon.
- Mix avocado with the rest of the ingredients, using a fork to keep the texture course.
- If you won't be eating it all right away, mix in a bit of lime or lemon juice to help prevent discoloration.
- This one's been made by my wife for longer than she's been my wife.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.