Print Friendly Recipe
- Linda Engbarth Weissert
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ham, all visible fat removed, cut into 1" cubes and processed finely in food processor
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sweet pickle relish (Heinz, of course) - more or less according to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise (you can use low fat) - more or less according to taste
- After processing ham to consistency desired, simply add and mix the rest of the ingredients right in the food processor.
- This is quick, easy and ready in minutes. You can double this.
- Spread on bread for good old-fashioned ham salad sandwiches just like you used to get at Isaly's.
- Hey, I hope you're going to serve ham salad sandwiches to cheer on the Steelers on Sunday when they beat the Broncos.
- GO STEELERS!
- (and 49ers - ed.)
- This is a Pittsburgh, PA favorite.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.