Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna A.
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) shredded cucmber
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cream cheese
- dash dill
- dash garlic powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced green onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Drain cucumber on paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheee, dill, garlic powder, and 1 tsp (5 ml) onion.
- Add cucumber.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes or more.
- Rinse and dry tomatoes, cut off tops, scoop out pulp.
- Invert on paper towel to drain.
- Spoon cheese mixture into tomato shells, garnish with remaining onion.
- An easy recipe with cream cheese filling.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.