Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 13-1/2 oz (378 grm). cans crushed pineapple; do not drain.
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package lime jello (do not dissolve)
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package miniature marshmallows (I use Kraft)
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). package Kraft Buttermints, crushed in zip bag with a rolling pin
- 1 pint whipping cream or Cool Whip
- Pour pineapple into large bowl, add jello powder and marshmallows. Mix well; cover bowl and set in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, whip the cream (put bowl and mixer beaters in the freezer the night before.)
- Fold whipping cream into crushed buttermints.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a 9 inch by 13 inch pan and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaf.
- Copper Town Cookbook from Jerome, AZ published in 1972. Sandra Smull
Holiday is the credited contributor.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.