Print Friendly Recipe
- This roll won 1st place in Betty Crockers back in 1975, I believe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar
- 2 pkgs of 3 oz (84 grm) cream cheese
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) margarine
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- Combine the filling ingredients and beat smooth. Set aside.
- Beat eggs on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes, gradually beat in sugar.
- Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Stir together dry ingredients; fold into pumpkin mixture.
- Grease and flour a sheet of foil and place in a 15 inch by 10 inch pan.
- Top with nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for only 15 minutes.
- Immediately turn this out on a towel (not terry) that has been sprinkled with confectioner sugar.
- Starting at the narrow end, roll the towel and cake together, and let cool.
- When cool, unroll and spread the cream cheese filling over the cake.
- Reroll the cake.
- Chill and serve.
- ENJOY. this is really delicious....
- Got this recipe from friend and it is fun to make and very good. I was
looking for some interesting soup recipes and came across your request.
Although it is after the holidays, I am sure you will still enyoy. Good
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.