Print Friendly Recipe
- Hearty Meat Loaf
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can low-sodium tomato paste
- 1 large egg
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- low-sodium ketchup, optional
- Mix ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl using your hands.
- Place meat mixture in a loaf pan or casserole.
- Optional, coat top of loaf with low-sodium ketchup.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- This is a simple recipe but very tasty.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.