Print Friendly Recipe
- Custard dessert
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 oz (112 grm) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Caramel sauce:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Place all ingredients, except sugar, in a blender and mix well at high speed.
- In an 8 inch or 9 inch metal round cake pan, (avoid non-stick), melt 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar over medium heat, moving the pan over the burner frequently.
- Watch the sugar closely as it melts. It burns easily.
- Once the sugar is carmelized, pour mixture into cake pan.
- Place the cake pan in "water bath" (I use the bottom of my broiler pan, and pour in enough water to cover at least 1/3 of the bottom of the cake pan.)
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 45 minutes or until flan is no longer "soupy" and lightly browned on top.
- Let cool completely, and invert on round platter. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.