Print Friendly Recipe
- One of the best cakes you'll ever eat!!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts,IN
Serves/Makes:1 13x9 inch cake size
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soda
- 8 0z. cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 stick butter or margarine (softened to room temp)
- 2 cups (475 ml) powered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Grease and flour your 13 inch 9 inch pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- For the cake:
- Mix all ingredients completely and pour into pan. (you may add 1/2 to 1 cup (225 ml) nuts)
- Bake at the 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool cake completely.
- For the frosting:
- Mix all frosting ingredients and frost cooled Pineapple Cake.
- I promise this will be a hit. Even my friends who are not fond
of pineapple love it. This is a very moist cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.