Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 hearty helpings
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 large onion
- 1 large head of cabbage
- 4 cups (950 ml) kluski noodles
- salt and pepper
- I use a big electric skillet for this recipe.
- Brown chopped onion in the stick of margarine.
- Cut up your cabbage and add to above.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook your noodles according to package directions.
- When noodles are done add to cabbage mixture.
- Cook until cabbage is tender.
- When I want to make a complete meal of this, I add boiled potatoes and smoked sausage (cut to small pieces) to the cabbage mixture.
- This is a real favorite of my family's. If I don't have the kluski noodles,
I will use the small egg noodles instead. You want your noodles to be like
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.