Print Friendly Recipe
- Creamy Fruit Salad
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 2 cans fruit cocktail
- 4 large, firm bananas
- 2 boxes Jello instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups (950 ml) cold milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped pecans
- Prepare pudding as directed on the box.
- Chill 7 minutes.
- Slice bananas into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Drain fruit cocktail thoroughly.
- Slowly blend fruit into the pudding.
- Make sure fruit is evenly distributed throughout the pudding.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and serve.
- This dish must be served the day you make it. It does not keep well in
the refridgerator for long periods of time.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.