Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet Chef
- 1 large can pork n' beans
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon
- 1 pkg. beef franks
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dark molasses
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chili sauce
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) bacon drippings (optional)
- Fry bacon to crisp, drain on paper towel and crumble.
- Cook pork n' beans on stove in a Dutch oven or in a crockpot, adding molasses, brown sugar, ketchup, chili sauce and drippings.
- Stir well.
- Add bacon and beef franks.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.