Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken breasts in cheese and wine sauce
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 - 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded mozzerella cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
- In large skillet (with lid), over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Cook garlic in melted butter for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and brown 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, mix rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- When chicken is browned, add soup/cheese/wine mixture.
- Lower heat to meduim-low.
- Cover and simmer 1/2 hour or until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
- This is delicious served with egg noodles and brocolli.
- This dish was invented by my sister-in-law's mother. It is a favorite
in our home.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.