Print Friendly Recipe
- 16 oz (448 grm). bowtie pasta
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle of Caeser dressing, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh spinach, torn up
- Cook pasta according to package directions, keep warm.
- Saute chicken in 3 tbsp (45 ml) of dressing in a large nonstick skillet 4 to 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Add sliced green onions, frozen peas, and carrots, cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Toss mixture with pasta, and serve on bed of spinach with remaining dressing.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.