Print Friendly Recipe
- Karl Garst Jacksonville FL.
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled
- 4 cups (950 ml) mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 29 oz (812 grm). tomato sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) all purpose flour
- peanut oil
- Cut eggplant into 1/2 inch slices.
- Combine egg and milk.
- Dip eggplant slices into egg mixture and then dust with the flour.
- Heat peanut oil in a large skillet.
- Fry eggplant slices until golden on both sides.
- Mix salt, pepper, parsley, oregano to taste in tomato sauce.
- In a 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole dish alternate layers of eggplant, tomato sauce, onion, and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese and bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 40 to 45 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.