Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pkg (20 oz (560 grm).) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). milk
- 3-1/2 Cups (825 ml) Cool Whip
- Pizza Toppings:
- Sliced fruit
- chopped nuts
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Press dough into greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 2 cups (475 ml) of the Cool Whip. Spread on cookie crust.
- Garnish with toppings.
- Use rest of Cool whip to decorate top. Refrigerate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.