Print Friendly Recipe
- Pasta dish, including eggplant
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). celery
- 1 medium-large onion (white)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cans Goya Northern Beans
- Italian Seasonings (McCormick)
- 2 bay leaves
- Fresh or dried Parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- olive oil
- 1 large can of whole tomatoes
- 2 cans Italian paste
- pasta of choice
- Chop garlic and saute in 2 tsp (10 ml). olive oil.
- Cut and add can of whole tomatoes.
- Sautee eggplant and zucchini in olive oil.
- Add Italian paste and sauteed veggies to garlic and tomatoes.
- Chop celery and onion and add to above.
- Add water if mixture is too thick.
- Heat until it boils.
- Add beans and specified spices.
- Cook for 2 hours and serve over favorite pasta.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.