Print Friendly Recipe
- becki tracy
- 2 cups (475 ml) mascarpone (Italiam cream cheese)
- 4 eggs separated
- 8 tbsp (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 48 ladyfingers
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) espresso coffee
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Cream de Cacao or Grand Mariner
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) semi sweet chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Blend together sugar and egg yolks until mixture becomes white.
- Add mascarpone.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Blend into cream cheese mixture, add chocolate chips.
- Mix espresso and liquer in another bowl.
- Dip ladyfingers in espresso-liquer mixture long enough to absorb liquid, but not to fall apart.
- Place 24 ladyfingers in rows on the bottom of a 9 inch x 13 inch tray.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture on top of the ladyfingers.
- Make a second layer of 24 ladyfingers and top with another layer of cream cheese mixture.
- Finish by sprinkling cocoa powder on top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.