Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick pasta and chicken dish
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle caesar salad dressing
- 2 carrots, sliced
- broccoli florets
- 1 box medium shells
- chopped mushrooms, if desired
- Cut chicken in small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add caesar dressing,cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray, add chicken and dressing and cook about 10 minutes.
- Boil shells, adding carrots and broccoli to same pot.
- Drain, mix chicken with shells and vegetables.
- If using mushrooms add to pan when cooking chicken.
This can also be served cold as a salad after cooking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.