Print Friendly Recipe
- Jo Kervin
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). italian seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breasts, deboned
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) mozzerella cheese
- Mix tomato sauce, italian seasoning, and garlic powder in saucepan.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes, then let simmer.
- Mix corn flakes, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Dip chicken in egg, then in crumbs, cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Pour on tomato sauce and bake another 10 minutes, then add mozzerella cheese and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.