Print Friendly Recipe
- (from their cookbook)
- Jane W.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cut-up frying chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) hot water
- Dip chicken into water.
- Coat with mixture of flour and seasonings.
- Put skin side up into 13 inch x 9 inch baking pan.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 30 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Remove from oven.
- Pour milk around chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- This is from the little cookbook sold at Stephenson's. The recipe says
"Always on our menu."
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.