Print Friendly Recipe
- A great dish for company
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 3 sweet bell peppers
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 can sliced pineapple or 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 ripe but firm tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple juice
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cubes into soy sauce/pineapple mixture.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Wash bell peppers and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Slice mushrooms in half.
- Slice pineapple into 1 inch squares.
- Slice tomatoes into salad wedges.
- Using wooden or metal skewers, place an equal number of each ingredient onto skewers. Try to make it look as appetizing as you can.
- Cook over medium grill until chicken is thoroughly done.
- My brother made these at a barbecue a couple of years ago. He made enough
for an army and still had his guests begging for more.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.