Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty, easy fruit cobbler
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 1 can fruit pie filling of your choice (I like cherry myself)
- 1 cup (225 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) whole milk
- Mix together all ingredients except pie filling.
- Pour into a deep baking dish or casserole.
- Pour pie filling directly on top of batter. Don't worry, it's supposed to sink to the bottom. DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
- This dessert takes about 5 minutes to prepare. It's very good and so
easy you could fix it everynight. Kid's adore it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.