Print Friendly Recipe
- J. Benini
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). round steak
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 4 oz (112 grm). sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- cooked noodles or rice
- Cut round steak into 1/4 inch strips.
- Combine flour and pepper and coat steak.
- Heat skillet then add butter.
- When melted, add beef strips and brown quickly on both sides.
- Add mushrooms and onion:cook 3 to 4 minutes until lightly brown.
- Add broth and cook one hour.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked noodles or rice.
- Found this recipe in a local church cookbook. I like the recipe because it
is easy and there isn't a whole lot of sour cream so you taste the other
ingredients. Hope you like it as much as I do.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.