Print Friendly Recipe
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
Serves/Makes:8 as side dish
- 2 cans smoked oysters, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 medium size jar pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) (more to taste) Mayonaise or Miracle Whip
- Combine all ingredients except Mayonaise. Make sure oysters are evenly distributed throughout salad.
- Add mayonaise a little at a time.
- When salad is slightly creamy, stop adding mayonaise. Toss well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- This salad will not keep in the refridgerator. It's so good,
you probably won't have any left-overs anyway. Also, I know folks who
don't like oysters but LOVE this salad.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.