Print Friendly Recipe
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 1 10 count can of bisquits
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oregano
- 2 tsp (10 ml). garlic powder or garlic salt.
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion powder
- Separate bisquits and press flat or roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Turn up the outer edges in order to hold other ingredients.
- Mix together tomato sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Place sauce inside of biscuit rounds until it is almost full.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until biscuit dough is golden brown, and cheese is bubbly, approximately 9 minutes.
- If you like, you may top these pizza snacks with pepperoni, sausage,
peppers, onion, mushrooms, black olives, etc. Kids will love this
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.