Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 slices bread
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) half-n-half
- Remove crust from bread and spread with margarine. Place bread in 9 inch x 13 inch greased casserole.
- Cook sausage and drain well.
- Spoon over the bread and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs, half-n-half, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over cheese and sausage.
- Cover and chill overnight. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking.
- Uncover and cook at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until set.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.