Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds lean hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder (you may want to add just a bit more!)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup (may want to add more for saucier mix!)
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomato sauce
- 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced very thin
- grated cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion; drain well.
- Add tomato sauce, ketchup and seasonings; simmer 10 minutes.
- Layer meat, potatoes, and cheese in 2 quarts (1900 ml) ungreased casserole.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 1 hour or until potatos are fork tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.