Print Friendly Recipe
- A wonderful tuna salad
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 2 cans tuna in water
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 medium celery stalks, ends cut off
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 carrot
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). mayonaise or salad dressing
- Drain tuna thoroughly.
- Place in food processor.
- Cut remaining ingredients so that they can be put into food processor.
- Add mayonaise or salad dressing.
- Blend in food processor until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve on lettuce, or in a sandwich.
- Kim DeVoe's mom used to make this for us when we were teenagers. I
remember thinking it was the best tuna salad I had ever had.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.