Print Friendly Recipe
- non-alcoholic beverage
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
Serves/Makes:serves 1 12oz. drink
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can of V-8
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tobasco Sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1 celery stalk, washed and trimmed
- Set celery aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ice.
- Place celery stalk in drink.
- My dad used to fix this version of the Bloody Mary for me when I was a
child. I loved it then and I love it now. It's fabulous for those who
abstain from alcohol.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.