Print Friendly Recipe
- Great when dieting for a snack.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) shortening
- 3 packets sweet and low (or 3 tsp (15 ml) sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mashed ripe bananas
- Cream together shortening, sweet and low, and eggs. Beat well.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Beat well.
- Add bananas and beat well again.
- Pour into muffin pans or cups.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 10 minutes.
- One muffin is only 65 calories. I had a very heavy friend
she ate right and stopped snacking except on these and lost easy
60 pounds. She has never eaten a french fry since.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.