Print Friendly Recipe
- One of the family's favorites.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 packages taco seasoning
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). ground chuck or round
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sour cream
- mozzarella cheese
- mild cheddar cheese
- 1 package burrito-size flour tortillas
- sour cream, for topping
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, celery soup and sour cream. (Make sure it's creamy)
- Take big flour burritos and fill the center with meat mixture and roll.
- Place in long large casserole dish that has been sprayed with pam.
- I usually have 6 to 8 filled in the pan.
- Spread any remaining meat over the top then top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until bubbly and light brown, about 30 minutes.
- Top with anything you would on your tacos.
- Real easy and real filling. They are so good we don't even usually put
anything on them except sour cream. Again a family favorite.
You may add cooked chicken instead of the beef also.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.