Print Friendly Recipe
- Great for breakfast as a coffee cake especially when you have morning company.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bag pecans
- 18 frozen rolls (you can find these in the frozen food section. They usually come in a bag of 36 - made by Rhodes)
- 1 box butterscotch (not instant)
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 4 oz (112 grm). margarine
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, or grease with butter.
- Spread pecans in the pan.
- Over pecans, place 18 frozen rolls around the pan.
- Sprinkle small box of butterscotch pudding on top of above.
- Sprinkle brown sugar around above.
- Melt margarine and drizzle over all.
- Place foil loosely over the pan and let rise in an unheated oven overnight (at least 8 hours.)
- The next morning punch down each roll with your finger and immediately bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- When it is done, let set just a couple minutes and then turn over bundt pan on a serving platter.
- If any liquid runs off, just spoon it bake over the bread.
- My sister-in-law, Marie Wiltfang, gave me this and it has been a very
requested recipe ever since.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.