Print Friendly Recipe
- All done in the cake pan.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
Serves/Makes:1 13x9 inch pan
- 3 cups (700 ml) sifted all purpose flour
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) cocoa
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- Sift first 5 ingredients together into a greased 9 inch x 13 inch cake pan.
- Make 3 impressions into the dry ingredients.
- Pour vinegar into one, vanilla into another, and oil into the last.
- Pour the water over all and then mix with a fork until it is well mixed and smooth.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 35 minutes.
- This is a real moist cake and that's right, no eggs. I always frost it
with my favorite vanilla frosting, but you can use anything you like.
My husband and son like it with no frosting.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.