Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 loaves french bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup (225 ml) Hellman's mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapenos, chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cream margarine and mayonnaise together.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and spread on split loaves of french bread.
- Bake at 325 until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cut into appetizer size pieces.
- This goes great with lasagna or spaghetti.
For reduced fat version use light mayonnaise, light margarine
and lowfat cheese.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.