Print Friendly Recipe
- Chipped beef dip served in a bread bowl
- Lori Kimble
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayo
- 2 tsp (10 ml). dillweed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). minced onion
- 1 family size package of dried beef
- Shred dried beef.
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Mix ahead of time and refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- Serve in a scooped out, rounded loaf of pumpernickel or dark rye bread.
- Cube scooped out bread for dipping.
- This dip is a family favorite!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.