Print Friendly Recipe
- A Love
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed banana
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- Cream together butter and sugar, then add eggs and beat well.
- In another bowl combine dry ingedients and stir well.
- Add to wet mixture alternately with banana, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove hot out of the pan, cool on wire rack.
- I sometimes add a little more nuts or even spread a few on top of the batter
before it goes in the oven.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.