Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bisquick
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- 2 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) dairy sour cream
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 2 Tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Place all ingredients except topping ingredients into large mixing bowl and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until puffed center is dry. Cool well!
- Mix topping ingredients aand spread carefully over cooled cake.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- At one time Bisquick published many recipes called "Impossible"
which did not call for crust. I have tried them all and they are
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.