Print Friendly Recipe
- Very low cal (can be frozen)
- 1 can beef broth or French onion soup
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 1 Vlasic mild pepperocini, chopped fine
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 2 dashes hot sauce (if desired)
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can tomatos, chopped, with juice
- 3/4 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2-1/2 Tbsp (35 ml) brown sugar
- Bring all ingredients (except tomatos) to a boil.
- Turn down and simmer 1-1/2 hours or until cabbage is tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes with juice and cook additional 1/2 hour.
- Add water if needed.
- The pepperocini pepper and hot sauce are what gives the soup that little
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.