Print Friendly Recipe
- tomato and green chili salsa
- nathan kane
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 medium onion
- 1 fresh jalepeno
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh cilantro
- 1/2 stalk of celery
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) crushed red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- Remove juice from tomatos (optional).
- Using a food processor, mince garlic, jalepeno and celery.
- Add tomatoes (quartered) and onions (quartered) and blend with garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- it is not neccesary to remove the juice from the tomatoes, but I have
found that roma tomatoes work the best. If other tomatoes are used it
is best to remove the juice. Crushed red pepper can be adjusted to taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.