Print Friendly Recipe
- Snack-a great munchy snack for Sunday afternoon football games
- B. Danielson
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). small pretzels
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix (original flavor)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cajun seasoning
- Mix oil and dry seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Add cayenne pepper and cajun seasoning. Stir well.
- Pour over pretzels (that are in a large pan).
- Mix until all pretzels are coated.
- Spread on 2 cookie sheets in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees (90 C.), stirring half way through.
- These pretzels have a "bite" to them, so make sure you like spicy food.
Kids love them!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.