Print Friendly Recipe
- Great all year long but especially for Summer events.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
Serves/Makes:1 large bowl
- Sauce for fruit:
- 1 cup (225 ml) Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) cornstarch
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- Suggested fruit:
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 can pineapple chunks (save juice for sauce)
- and any other fruit you like
- Cook above sauce mixture together and bring this to a boil for 1 minute only. Boiling to long makes the sauce too thick.
- Pour this over all your drained favorite fruit, mix well, and chill.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.