Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) crabmeat
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 deep dish dish frozen pie shell
- Lightly brown pie crust.
- Beat eggs and milk.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese in bottom of browned pie shell.
- Sprinkle crabmeat on top of cheese.
- Pour milk mixture over cheese and crab.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
- Usually since I buy pie shells that come two to a pack I go ahead and
double the recipe and make one quiche to take in my lunch for the next
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.