Print Friendly Recipe
- Probably the best you will ever had, family recipe given to me by my Mom.
- 2 large cans whole clams, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- small bottle of clam juice
- oregano, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (.5 kg). linqiuni or spaghetti
- locatelli or parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to directions, best as al dente.
- Meanwhile in electric frying pan or large skillet, saute garlic, with parsley and black pepper.
- Add clam juice, heat to boiling, then turn down heat.
- Add clams but, DO NOT BOIL.
- Put pasta in large bowl and pour sauce over it, then toss.
- Add oregano to taste.
- Serve immediately with grated locatelli or parmesan cheese.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.